[linux-audio-user] (no subject)

Luke Yelavich lukethemuso at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jun 23 08:56:01 EDT 2003

I wrote earlier:
 > Hi all.
 > I am wondering whether anybody else has experienced lock-ups when trying
to mount a CD-ROM device using kernel 2.4.21 with low > latency and preempt?

 > I have tried with SCSI emulation, as well as normal IDE. I am currently
re-compiling without low latency and pre-empt, but wondering > whether this
is a reported kernel problem, or a problem that these patches may have
introduced?

 > Any ideas or suggestions are welcome.

 > Regards
 > Luke

Ok. This didn't help, so I am going to scour my kernel configuration and
see if there is anything amiss.

Luke