[linux-audio-user] Re: 2.4.21 lockups

D. Sen dsen at homemail.com
Mon Jun 23 09:43:01 EDT 2003

Yes, on my laptop....(IBM Thinkpad T30) I experience lockups (Kernel
-oops once in a while) during bootup. It seems to be the ide-scsi module
thats causing the problem. If I ensure that its not loaded during bootup
then it seems to be fine. I can load it later manually using 'modprobe
-a ide-scsi'

If you can figure out whats causing this....it will be much appreciated.