[linux-audio-user] Now, no sound at all.

Joseph Zitt jzitt at metatronpress.com
Thu Jun 26 02:47:01 EDT 2003

Well, I got sound working again by using draksound to switch back to the
non-ALSA setup. So I'm back where I started, but at least can play sound.

I suspect that I may be able to record through the built-in sound card
without distortion if, as has been suggested,  I can turn down the
output from the tape deck before it hits the sound card. So I'm on the
lookout for a fairly trivial stereo fader. I'm guessing Radio Shack will
have such a thing, though I don't see it on their web site.