[linux-audio-user] Re: [Agnula-Users] MOTU

Daniel James daniel at mondodesigno.com
Fri Jun 27 08:48:00 EDT 2003

> I've just dug out my copy of Sound On Sound Feb 03' as it featured
> an article about the Agnula project (as you probably know). It
> say's that the MOTU Micro Express, Midi Express XT, and Midi Time
> Piece AV work with ALSA.

I got this information from the ALSA soundcard matrix. How well those
drivers work, I don't know.

I made a point of mentioning MOTU hardware as it seems popular amongst
mac/windows studio owners, but in the Linux audio community the M
Audio and RME cards seem to be favoured - probably because of a more
sympathetic attitude to driver development from those companies.

Cheers

Daniel