[linux-audio-user] Building a DAW - couple of questions

Luke Yelavich luke at audioslack.com
Mon Jun 30 20:19:28 EDT 2003

At 05:46 AM 7/1/2003, you wrote:
>In my own experience, Nvidia chips/drivers work great on Linux,
>contrary to my experiences with both ATI and Matrox cards.

I am running a Matrox Milennium G550 DualHead video card in my DAW, and
even though I am not using two monitors, it runs like a charm. This is with
the driver that comes with XFree86-4.3.0.

Luke

Luke Yelavich
AudioSlack Founder and main package maintainer
Audio software packaged for the Slackware Linux Distribution
http://www.audioslack.com
luke at audioslack.com