[linux-audio-user] batch processing of time stretching

Mark Knecht markknecht at attbi.com
Sun Mar 2 10:56:01 EST 2003

Hi,
   Ardour recently added a feature for time stretching audio, which as I
understand it, was Open Source code from somewhere else. I have about
2000 Acid Pro loops that would be more useful to me if they had slightly
different properties than they were shipped with.

   Is anyone working on a batch processing mechanism for dealing with
many, many wave files? Sonic Foundry offers this in their programs. Is
there any equivalent in Linux. (I'm not talking about writing scripts or
bash processing or anything like that.)

Thanks,
Mark