[linux-audio-user] Update On PDAudio (Portable Digital Recorder)

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Wed Mar 5 21:52:01 EST 2003

Len Moskowitz wrote:
> We've posted an update about our forthcoming 24/192 portable recorder:
>
> http://www.core-sound.com/HighResRecorderNews.html
>
> It runs on an iPAQ and the Linux version of the software uses Familiar/GPE
> and ALSA.
>
> Thanks to all for the high level of interest!
>

> Len Moskowitz
> Core Sound

Just noticed this message.

I'm really impressed with how far you have gone. This is light years
ahead of anything that is currently being offered by the major
manufacturers. I hope that it is a resounding success for your company.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No!
We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything
I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002
The Scotsman