[linux-audio-user] Software for cutting interviews

Ralf Haller ralf at brap.de
Wed Mar 12 12:14:00 EST 2003

Hi there,

I am running a radio show on a local radio station where I am
broadcasting interviews. For cutting these interview I am looking for
some software to get this task done under LINUX.

In the past I used a tool called ddclip under Windows, but I completely
switched over to LINUX. What I need now is a software to cut the
interview in pieces, remove unwanted stuff and put it all together
again. Some DSP effects would be nice to.

I tried to get ardour to work, but didn't succeed yet.

Is there any other LINUX software around?

Thanks for your Help,

r at l.f