[linux-audio-user] Dirty, Nasty Raunchy Guitars

Levi Burton donburton at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 13 19:08:00 EST 2003

On Thursday 13 March 2003 05:40 pm, Dave Griffiths wrote:
[...]
> I too am a "barry" addict :] I seem to use far too many of them than I
> should...
>
> crunch!
>
> dave

Yes.

I also played around with the "tape-delay" stuff - makes it even more
unpredictable.  Love it.

I am organizing a demo "tape" of about 6-7 songs.  I will post on the list
when its complete (the first song is done, its called Flux Capacitor, you can
find it on my site in the URL below).  My goal is to write/produce/master
everything in Linux.  I will also document my trials and tribulations for
everyones enjoyment.

I have a very diverse musical preference, so it should be interesting, but not
totally "indie" sounding (I prefer more popish sounding music - huge nails
fan, though I don't intend on ripping nails off).

--
Levi Burton
http://www.puresimplicity.net/~ldb/