[linux-audio-user] Collaboration

Guy Daniel CLOTILDE guy.clotilde at wanadoo.fr
Fri Mar 14 03:16:00 EST 2003

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 18:36:14 -0600
Levi Burton <donburton at sbcglobal.net> wrote / a écrit:

> On Thursday 13 March 2003 06:23 pm, Levi Burton wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > I was just curious if anyone on the list has attempted to collaborate
> > musicly? By "collaborate" I mean sharing of things such as "tracks" of
> > audio (I would assume this is the prefered method, unless MIDI is utilized
> > and everyone has the same hardware - doubtfull).

Maybe midi with timidity? So we know what it sounds on other machines. Everybody is free to change the sounds after.
Anyway I like the idea.
Chords progression may be interesting too, in a GPL-way.
Although I'm wondering if it is really useful to everyone with all the ressources of books and internet, I really like the idea.

LiGnuxly
Guy CLO~
#219055 http://counter.li.org