[linux-audio-user] Collaboration

Daniel James daniel at mondodesigno.com
Fri Mar 14 06:05:01 EST 2003

> I took part in this last year with some other LAU/LAD people:
> http://linart.net/info/autumn02/

I keep getting broken connections from this site, stopping me downloading the
complete tracks. What I have heard sounds interesting.

I'm just listening to the nebogeo ogg files, and they are excellent.

http://www.pawfal.org/nebogeo/

We really should get some form of Linux-made music demo site together, to show
off what people are doing with this stuff. That could be a very strong form
of advocacy for other musicians, as well as a good music site in its own
right. If anyone's interested in working on this, please get in touch. The
chief obstacle I can forsee would be working out how to pay for the
bandwidth.

Cheers

Daniel