[linux-audio-user] Announcing Audio* Music Synthesis Project

Nick nicktsocanos at charter.net
Sat Mar 29 19:58:01 EST 2003

Cool, it's still alpha, but it works for me. I need a couple of users
who can suggest ideas and find problems (well, I know where the majority
of problems are but). It'd be cool to have a couple of friends in this
biz hehe.

If you have any problems compiling it let me know, you should be able to
./configure
make

or you can use KDevelop studio and load the project and build it. I am
not very well acquainted with Unix so I don't know yet how to make an
installer for it.