[linux-audio-user] Announcing Audio* Music Synthesis Project

Mark Knecht markknecht at attbi.com
Sun Mar 30 09:53:00 EST 2003

Nick,
   I'm a PlanetCCRMA user. Right now Port Audio is not in the RPM base
at the Planet. Fernando says he's going to do the RPM, but is waiting
for the next version. (Possibly waiting for Jack support. I'm not sure.)

   I will look into building Port Audio from source, but if it doesn't
build cleanly on my RH 8.0 system, then I'll have to wait for the Planet
to support at least PA.

Cheers,
Mark