[linux-audio-user] Planet CCRMA

Mark Knecht markknecht at attbi.com
Sun Mar 30 17:24:00 EST 2003

Nick,
   I don't know, but I don't think so. I asked this question once about
6 months ago and didn't get answers that made me think it would work,
although a couple of people thought it might work.

   If you wanted to try, then you'd need to at least try the first few
steps where you load the kernel and Alsa. However, there you have to
choose RH 7.2, 7.3 or 8.0. I guess you'd have to know which one was the
closes to your Mandrake distribution.

   I'm really not qualified to give any recommendations on this stuff.
I'm not a programmer at all. Maybe others will have a better idea.

   Have you tried RH 8.0? That has worked very well on all my machines.

Good luck,
Mark