[linux-audio-user] graphical meter?

Erik de Castro Lopo erikd-lad at mega-nerd.com
Tue May 6 04:26:01 EDT 2003

On Mon, 5 May 2003 21:09:20 -0400 (EDT)
John Bleichert <syborg at stny.rr.com> wrote:

> Which audio card? There's a mixer app called envy24control which works
> with the M-Audio cards.

Its not just the M-Audio card, its any card based on the ice1712 chip.
For instance, my TerraTec DMX6Fire.

> It comes with the alsa drivers I believe.

Its actually a separate package called alsa-tools which is not reuired
by the standard install.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam at mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
Peter F. Curran : Microsoft. Still delivering a text editor with
    Win95/98 that can only open a max 64K file, despite being on
    a machine with an 8Gig HD and 64M of ram....
G Cook: Perhaps, but Notepad is still the most functional program
    in the whole suite!