[linux-audio-user] flatted notes in Rosegarden

Chris Cannam cannam at all-day-breakfast.com
Sat May 10 07:59:00 EDT 2003

On Saturday 10 May 2003 11:20 am, Burkhard Woelfel wrote:
> 	I can't figure out how to configure Rosegarden properly. I need to
> display flatted notes, but they always come up as enharmonic sharp
> equivalents.

Which version are you using?  If it's a Rosegarden-4 version, this
behaviour changed somewhat between Rosegarden-4-0.8.5 and 0.9.

If you're already using 0.9 and still having troubles, it may well be
worth asking about it on the rosegarden-user mailing list, where a
couple of other RG developers (besides myself) might be able to help
establish what the problem is.  (Actually perhaps I should persuade
them to subscribe to LAU -- I think I'm the only RG developer on this
list.  No idea about users of course.)

Chris