[linux-audio-user] usb midi midiman 8x8

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 12:42:00 EDT 2003

Hi Clemens,

Thanks much for the fixes and your reply. I'll 'cvs
update' alsa for the fixed ice1712. When I've got
time, I'll apply your patches and try the usb
midisport 8x8.

Do you see any advantage to using a pci card or usb;
is  interupt overhead lower in one or the other, etc,
etc,?

My system is almost exclusively jack and its clients
so the kernel is patched for lowlatency, preemption
and capabilities.

ron

<http://www.informatik.uni-halle.de/~ladischc/midisport_linux_firmware.html>.