[linux-audio-user] (semi)professional "field" recording work, what to use?

Len Moskowitz vze24hrw at verizon.net
Wed May 14 11:12:27 EDT 2003

Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> You couldn't use the maudio quattro in the field as it needs a power
> supply however their are a couple of other options.

We offer a portable power supply (actually two quality levels of power
supplies at two different prices) for all devices that require 9 VAC,
including the M-Audio Duo, Quattro, Flying Cow and others.  You can see some
details on our Web site's M-Audio Duo page.

Len Moskowitz
Core Sound
http://www.core-sound.com