[linux-audio-user] Fwd: Re: Sweep ALSA testing

Daniel James daniel at mondodesigno.com
Wed May 14 11:48:01 EDT 2003

Hello Sweep users,

Conrad is looking for help with testing the new ALSA 0.9x support in
version 0.82. You have to enable ALSA support at ./configure time.

Daniel

Subject: Re: Sweep ALSA testing
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 21:01:55 +1000
From: Conrad Parker <conrad at vergenet.net>
To: Daniel James <daniel at mondodesigno.com>

Hmm,

Hi Daniel, you know what? I wish I knew what the right way to get
 alsa device names was :) until then I'm stuck in this crazy cartoon!

till next time,

Conrad.