[linux-audio-user] Re: [Jackit-devel] Ahh

Tim Hall tim at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Thu May 15 09:57:00 EDT 2003

Hello,

On Thursday 15 May 2003 11:20, Steve Harris wrote:
> I have been considering a mailing list so I can get consensus on bug
> reports, if there are enough interested people I'l set one up.

I've only just started using the swh & ladspa plug-ins in conjunction with
'sweep'. While we're on this thread my immediate reaction is to the general
labelling - great if you're an engineer - a bit confusing if you're 'just' a
musician trying to make the best of a previously analogue recording. It would
be useful to have a plain language description of what the plug-in is
supposed to do when you bring it up and also what units you're entering,
possibly with a suggested range.

Scuse if this is a bit OT, and yes, you're damn right, I didn't RTFM yet :-)

tim hall