[linux-audio-user] Notation to freqs/Rosegarden

Chris Cannam cannam at all-day-breakfast.com
Mon May 19 14:25:01 EDT 2003

On Monday 19 May 2003 2:59 pm, Juhana Sadeharju wrote:
> In Rosegarden, I tried to type the notes in, but Rosegarden
> accepted only two first notes and then did not accept further
> notes.

I'm not sure I understand this part.  Which of the staffs in that
image were you trying to enter? -- i.e. is the problem simply with
the quarter-tone notation, or with entering a normal accidental?

(Which version of Rosegarden?)

I'm not really qualified to talk about the audio side of things
myself, I'm afraid.  Someone else here might be more so, or you might
have more luck on the rosegarden-user mailing list.

Chris