[linux-audio-user] maestro3 ?

iriXx m at iriXx.org
Tue May 20 16:00:00 EDT 2003

Paul Winkler wroted:

> i'm not sure but i *think* you have the same chip that's in my latitude
> cpi-A. works with the nm256 driver.  But there are really irritating bugs
> that cause the machine to freeze maybe 1 out of 3 times that i load the
> drivers (at startup). :-(

hmmm this sounds difficult and a little beyond my skills....

how do i then go about option #2 - installing the alsa drivers for my
usb-quattro, but keeping the oss drivers for the maestro3?...
i'll need to rewrite my modules.conf but im not really sure how to support
both alsa and oss at the same time....

bw
m~

--
 ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

 .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.

            gnupg key ID: AEB7A31E