[linux-audio-user] newbie q: making a machine

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Thu May 22 12:26:01 EDT 2003

I'm definitely not talking low end - dual 1280x1024 flipping a 5000x5000
(may be larger) cell 3D gridded surface around.  Nothing else on the
market that I know of can do that on Linux with any degree of
smoothness.  I'd love it if ATI or someone else would develop an
accelerated graphics driver for Linux (open source would be wonderful)
but, as they say, "wish in one hand and defecate in the other and see
which one fills up first".

Jan