[linux-audio-user] newbie q: making a machine

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Thu May 22 12:42:01 EDT 2003

I'll try the ATI cards but I'm not hopeful.  We had been running
high-end SGI's to do our job but I managed to get the office to switch
over to Linux for almost everything (including our ships).  NVIDIA just
runs fast.  I don't have a problem with paying for software or
hardware.  It's not a religious issue with me.  Just like I won't have a
problem with paying for Ardour eventually.

Jan