[linux-audio-user] Weird multitracking problem with Audacity

Ross Vandegrift ross at willow.seitz.com
Sat May 24 16:51:01 EDT 2003

On Sat, May 24, 2003 at 11:16:35AM -0400, aacton at yorku.ca wrote:
> Yeah, that might be related to my problem.
> I can overdub a stereo track no problem, but if I try to overdub a mono track,
> it sounds exactly half speed.

I can't say how much slower it was, but I would bet on half - sounds
like exactly the same problem.

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross at willow.seitz.com

A Pope has a Water Cannon.                               It is a Water Cannon.
He fires Holy-Water from it.                        It is a Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses it.                                 It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses the Hell out of it.          It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He has it pierced.                It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He makes it official.       It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
Batman and Robin arrive.                                       He shoots them.