[linux-audio-user] Midi Controller

Austin aacton at yorku.ca
Sun May 25 20:47:01 EDT 2003

On 2003.05.25 20:24, nickt wrote:
> Hello,
> Anyone know of any MIDI control boxes that will work with Linux? I mean
> the types that have knobbies and such to connect to a MIDI program and
> control it with MIDI messages.

I just bought on of the new Evolution USB keyboards, the MK-255.
http://www.evolution.co.uk/products/keyboards_01.htm
I'd highly recommend it.  Much higher quality than the Midiman similars (by
'feel' only... I've only had it a week...).

I'm using Mandrake Cooker.  I just plugged it in, and it worked.  It was that
easy.

Austin

--
                         Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
              Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant