[linux-audio-user] usb midi

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 16:05:01 EDT 2003

Hi,

Sorry to flood all this into lau. Maybe it's not the
right list?

Anyway
crw-rw----    1 root     audio    116,  40 Dec 31
1969 midiC1D0

I'm using a capabilities patched kernel and running as
a regular user but my user is a listed member or audio
group:
audio::18:parker,studio

Well, that was just a hunch that doesn't seem to be
going anywhere. I'll sort that out later, got some
other work to do.

ron