[linux-audio-user] Midi problem...

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 20:08:00 EDT 2003

Hi,

FYI, I was experiencing the smp locking in a big way
during the last several weeks. My machine would lock
at every attempt to start jackd. I CVS upgraded about
24 hours ago and the problem is gone. Actually I
rebuilt my entire audio environment. So, I don't know
why my box is working again. Perhaps it's related to
alsa.

ron