[linux-audio-user] USB Quattro and Jack questions

Austin aacton at yorku.ca
Tue May 27 09:55:00 EDT 2003

On 2003.05.27 07:42, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> It's highly unlikely that jack and usb will work well with low lat at any
> sample rate.

Hi Patrick,
Sorry to jump in here, but I'm like a day away from picking up a multi-i/o
interface like that.

I was leaning towards the quattro USB.  Are you saying you've NEVER been able
to record four channels without dropouts?  Are you guessing the PCI version
(whatever it's called) would have fewer dropouts with jack?

Thanks for your time,
Austin

--
                         Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
              Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant