[linux-audio-user] USB Quattro and Jack questions

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Tue May 27 17:31:01 EDT 2003

> The quattro only does two outputs at 24bit 96khz, with two outs at
> 44100khz at 16 bit I get really nice, loud, clean output that works really
> well with terminatorX (after adding an extra buffer to its settings), and
> works great with pd in a default install.

Cool. Glad that much works!

If it wasn't clear, I multiplied by 4 because Patrick's table said the
device does two in and two out at 96KHz. That makes four channels of data
moving across the USB bus. That's all I was saying.

Don't know why I'm spending so much time talking about a device I've never
seen or heard. ;-) That said, I'll not butt in here anymore unless someone
wants to know something specific about the technology.

Cheers,
Mark