[linux-audio-user] Making a demo.

Emiliano Grilli emillo at libero.it
Wed May 28 08:59:00 EDT 2003

mercoledì, 28 maggio 2003 alle 13:57:27, Marco Desiderati ha scritto:
> Hi everybody.
>
> I'm an italian bass player and I'd like to record a 4 songs demo for the band
> I play in with my PC (with Linux obviously). I'm searching for someone who
> can suggest me any documentation/book regarding this argument and/or share
> with me his experience (the hardware/software used and so on ...).
>
> Thanks in advance for your reply,
> 	Marco.

Hi Marco,
I'm italian too and I can suggest to use ecasound http://eca.cx for
recording. It depends also on which soundcard you have (2 or more inputs?)
and how do you want to record your band (all togheter or overdubbing). Also
ardour (http://ardour.sf.net) would be a great solution if you can wait
until middle june when it will be released.

If you have more questions you can ask me in italian in private.

HTH
--
  | Emiliano Grilli       |