[linux-audio-user] noisy capture->playback

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sun Nov 2 10:48:44 EST 2003

I'm not sure I'm following this.  How have you got envy24control set
up?  Are H/W Out 1/2 set to PCM Out 1/2 or Digital Mix L/R?  I've had a
problem that sounds similar when using the Digital Mix L/R combo.  I
found that muting all of the channels except PCM Out 1/2 cleared it up.
I think it was that PCM Out 1/2 were being overdriven.

Jan