[linux-audio-user] Using a Shure sm57 mic w/ low end soundcard

iriXx m at irixx.org
Sun Nov 2 19:34:06 EST 2003

i dont know if this helps much but i have an sm58 and find i have to
both boost the signal on the mixer and use the preamps on my quattro to
get a good level.....

--

  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are
subtle and will piss on your computer."
-- Bruce Graham

Musicians say No to RIAA Persecution and Prosecution of Music Lovers!

Sign the petition at http://www.copyleftmedia.org.uk/justsayno/

  .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.