[linux-audio-user] Advice on buying a Quattro

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Fri Nov 7 07:01:40 EST 2003

Brian Redfern wrote:
> Its 120v input and 9v output, and adaptor would most likely work well
> with it, since you just need one to step down the 240v input to 120v, so
> the box will be getting all the juice it expects.
>
> On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 12:14, aking at lgh.com.au wrote:
>
>>Hi All,
>>
>>I'm considering buying a secondhand M-Audio Quattro. There are plenty of
>>them popping up on ebay all the time. The problem is I live in Australia
>>and the quattro uses an external power supply - does anyone know if a
>>Quattro bought in the US can be made to work on Australia's 240V mains
>>power - either through an adaptor or a different power supply?
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>- Adam

I run mine off a 240v adapter which I had to buy seperately at a spare
parts shop here in korea.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No!
We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything
I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002
The Scotsman