[linux-audio-user] libhydrogen make error

Jack O'Quin joq at io.com
Mon Nov 10 10:03:40 EST 2003

james kellam <airbrush at freeshell.org> writes:

> also,  Is there any command I can ive to check and make sure jack is working?
> I don't have any   Jack-Aware apps installed that I know of - yet =)

JACK includes some command line style example-clients.  They don't do
much, but they should work.  Some people use jack_metro to test
playback.  Don't forget to jack_connect its output port, otherwise you
won't hear anything, and everything will seem broken.  For capture,
you could try jackrec.
--
  Jack O'Quin
  Austin, Texas