[linux-audio-user] trying to get ssm's JackPlugin working

Jim Lynch jwl at debian.org
Fri Nov 14 12:03:01 EST 2003

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 17:04:54 +0100
"Florian Schmidt" <mista.tapas at gmx.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 00:12:31 +0900
> Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey at boosthardware.com> wrote:
>

> > Seems that changing the declaration to an unsigned int on
> > JackPlugin.C:174 and JackPlugin.h:62 is the fix.
> >

> jack_nframes_t or something should be the correct type..

Yes, I tried to use the typedefed types as much as possible
so that JackPlugin would be portable... anyways, I found and
fixed my problem: I was trying to match fragment size in ssm
to buffer size in jack... changing buffer size in ssm did the
trick. Thanks all

-Jim

--
Jam sessions community web site: http://jam.sessionsnet.org