[linux-audio-user] [RFC] Request For Contest - The Linux-2.6 theme song contest !

Robert Jonsson robert.jonsson at dataductus.se
Sat Nov 15 05:02:50 EST 2003

Saturday 15 November 2003 07.15 skrev Austin:
> On Fri, 2003-11-14 at 19:08, Burkhard Woelfel wrote:
> > Maybe free licensing of the material should be mandatory.
> > What does the list think?
>
> Yeah... the Creative Commons license is cool.

Judgeing from the recent thread here, I'd say this is a tough subject. What do
others think, is Creative Commons cool for everybody?

Another way would be to leave it undefined and let it sort itself out, people
could include this criteria in their voting...

Also, I'd like to add that there is NO upper limit on the amount of
contributions anyone likes to make ;)
(apart from bandwidth I guess)

/Robert