[linux-audio-user] Multimedia kernel patches?

Paul Brossier piem-lists at altern.org
Sat Nov 15 16:54:01 EST 2003

I do the same with 2.6.0-test9 and apply only the capability patch. I still
need a few things before rebooting to 2.6; IIRC something like this suffice :
$ apt-get install module-init-tools
$ mkdir /sys
add these lines somewhere high in your /etc/fstab (right after your /)
none    /dev/pts  devpts  gid=5,mode=620    0 0
none    /dev/shm  tmpfs   defaults          0 0
none    /sys      sysfs   defaults          0 0