[linux-audio-user] anyone using jack with suse?

Christain Bunge chbung321 at compuserve.de
Sun Nov 16 16:42:15 EST 2003

Am Sonntag, 16. November 2003 22:01 schrieb Brian Redfern:
> Hi there, since I'm sure I'm not the only one running suse (8.2), I'm
> wondering how other suse users are running jack, are you using suse jack
> rpms or have you compiled all your jack using apps from source, such as
> getting the latest cvs versions of jack, rosegarden, fluid synth, etc...

Hi, I`m  working with suse 8.2, I try to patch the suse kernel but that don`t
work. So I have compiled a new vanilla kernel with a preemptible,lowlatency
and capabilities patch. All sound apps I compile from source.
I don`t know much about suse 9.0. Maybe somebody know if suse has integrated
the lowlatency patch to the suse kernel?