[linux-audio-user] AGNULA joins the Prato LUG for Linux Day 2003

The AGNULA team info at agnula.org
Mon Nov 17 12:10:28 EST 2003

|                  ______ ______  _     _ _                       |
|            /\   / _____)  ___ \| |   | | |        /\            |
|           /  \ | /  ___| |   | | |   | | |       /  \           |
|          / /\ \| | (___) |   | | |   | | |      / /\ \          |
|         | |__| | \____/| |   | | |___| | |_____| |__| |         |
|         |______|\_____/|_|   |_|\______|_______)______|         |

     [Sorry for cross-posting.  Feel free to forward around]

Florence, 12 Nov 2003

+++ AGNULA joins the Prato LUG for Linux Day 2003 [0]

The AGNULA project is proud to join the Prato Linux User Group [1] for
the 2003 edition  of the Linux Day,  to be held on  November 29.   The
AGNULA team will hold a presentation/workshop on  the current state of
the project, the  directions we are taking  and the whos  and whats on
audio/video development with Libre Software.

+++

For the third consecutive year ILS (the  Italian Linux Society) [2] is
promoting  the Linux  Day: all Linux/Free  Software  User Groups which
support the initiative   [3]  will organize  meetings, workshops   and
installation parties in their own zone of reference.

PLUG (Prato  Linux User Group) has  kindly asked the AGNULA project to
join their  meeting, which will  be  held in  PLUG's headquarters (via
Pomeria 90, Prato, Italy). [4]

AGNULA's participation to the Linux Day will focus on:

  - the current state-of-the art of the AGNULA project;

  - the current state-of-the art of the AGNULA/DeMuDi distribution;

  - the directions the AGNULA project will take in the next months;

During the meeting, CD-ROMs of AGNULA/DeMuDi 1.0 will be distributed.

+++

About  AGNULA: AGNULA  (acronym  for  A GNU/Linux Audio  Distribution,
pronounced with a strong  g) is the name of   a project funded  by the
European  Commission (number  of  contract: IST-2001-34879; key action
IV.3.3,  Free Software: towards the  critical mass).  The project aims
to spread Free Software in the professional audio/video arena.

About PLUG: PLUG (acronym for Prato Linux Users  Group) is a no-profit
association devoted to promoting   Libre Software and  Open  Hardware,
spreading the conscious use of IT instruments, thus allowing access to
low-cost and old hardware to help economically disadvantaged people.

The AGNULA Team                                   info at agnula.org