[linux-audio-user] FluidSynth problem

Joerg Anders j.anders at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Nov 26 09:45:12 EST 2003

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

> I'm not quite sure that these are about SF2. The first one uses Timidity,

I would use TiMidity++ But in contrast to FluidSynth this program
loads every instrument (program) immediately before it is
needed.

This leads to gaps if a new instrument begins to play.

FluidSynth (seems to) load(s) the whole soundfont into
the ram AT program start.

--
J.Anders, Chemnitz, GERMANY (ja at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de)