[linux-audio-user] What HW do I need?

Joseph Dell'Orfano fullgo at dellorfano.net
Fri Nov 28 12:28:42 EST 2003

Jumping into the middle of a threas...here goes...

For what it's worth, I am using a 1010LT. This works fine with alsa (RH
8.0, planet CCRMA). MIDI out works fine (at least to my Alesis drum
machine). I have not tried the MIDI in, nor have I tried a MIDI
keyboard. Two XLR inputs suit my home recording needs fine, but it
shouldn't be a problem to hook up an external mixer to the RCA inputs,
right?

-Joe D