[linux-audio-user] jaming over the internet?

Guy Clotilde guy.clotilde at wanadoo.fr
Thu Oct 2 02:55:01 EDT 2003

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 16:21:31 -0230, Juhan Leemet wrote / a écrit:

[snip]
> discuss the limits/boundaries
[snip]
>  In
> the same city, I guess it could be feasible,

yes this is what I was thinking about, at least in the case of ADSL, between cities of the same zone (there is a 50 ms latency inside this zone).
And of course I was thinking about midi only too.

and you won't get me started over people playing academic music; I'm always furious seeing snob people coming to see soul-less gigs just because the players come from this or this school with a medal... ooops I did it again...    ;-P

cheers
GuyCLO~
#219055 http://counter.li.org
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/index.html
Change your Linux PC in a Rythm Station with holborn's GMORGAN:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/GMORGAN/index.html