[linux-audio-user] jaming over the internet?

Guy Clotilde guy.clotilde at wanadoo.fr
Thu Oct 2 03:28:15 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 11:06:13 +0400, Guy Clotilde wrote / a écrit:

> as pointed in another post, I was thinking about MIDI only packets, not audio ones... sorry that I wasn't clear about it.
implying that everybody in the band is midified: the drummer, the guitarists, the horns... uh oh ah what about the singer?

GuyCLO~
#219055 http://counter.li.org
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/index.html
Change your Linux PC in a Rythm Station with holborn's GMORGAN:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/GMORGAN/index.html