[linux-audio-user] Weird glitchy noise in Mozilla

Aaron Trumm aaron at nquit.com
Thu Oct 2 11:31:00 EDT 2003

uh - I'm pretty sure I wasn't getting that glitching noise when I was
changing frequencies - although the first time I ran hdspconf, I changed the
spdif button to professional, or something - I changed all around in that
part of the window, and at some point, the last 8 channels on my board
showed up with pegged meters - no audible noise, just pegged meters.  I had
to reboot everything to get them to go away and be able to hear sound again

the glitchy noise you describe actually sounds like it's to be expected when
changing freqs - it's not something I would worry about in my studio - after
all, it's not something people do, say, in the middle of a song *laugh* -
although the part about websites changing it, that's a little screwy