[linux-audio-user] Sync with Ardour , MIDI, rosegarden, etc.

Taybin Rutkin taybin at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 6 07:57:19 EDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-10-05 at 14:25, Aaron Trumm wrote:

> yes, actually I wanted to do this - I figured it would help you, even to
> report the little bugs - but I can't get on it - it's set up to reject mail
> from servers that reject some kind of bounce - my ISP does this so I'm kinda
> screwed unless I get a hotmail account or something - is there any way y'all
> can bypass said feature?

Send an email to Paul Davis at paul at linuxaudiosystems.com.  He's the
only one who can manually add people to the mailing list.

the current report on this issue is that I've now gotten Ardour to record up
> to 8 tracks (I haven't tried more) simulatneously while playing 8 more for
> over 10 minutes - the change was I unpatched the midi from the darwin to
> ardour - I guess it was receiving (or sending and then receiving back?) some
> kind of MTC stop?  I'm not sure.  I just know after unpatching MIDI I could
> record and it wasn't stopping.  that meant I couldn't sync to the tape and
> record though.  (worked around that by sliding new tracks into place)...

I think there might currently be a bug with MTC stop.  Or at least,
other people have had similar problems.

Taybin