[linux-audio-user] recording delay in Ardour...

Aaron Trumm aaron at nquit.com
Mon Oct 6 21:28:01 EDT 2003

hello - I think this is a simple question - right now when I record into
ardour, there's dang near a half second delay before it actually spits it
back out - that delay is reflected in the recording, too - I didn't THINK
this was happening yesterday...

is this a latency thing?  I know I haven't maximized my latency, I'm running
the redhat kernel from planet ccrma, not the actual planet ccrma kernel and
when I check to see if low latency is turned on, I find that I don't even
have a low latency patch :)

the weird thing is I SWEAR is wasn't happening yesterday :)