[linux-audio-user] recording delay in Ardour...

Ken Locarnini renueden at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 8 11:15:00 EDT 2003

I think the strength of Reaktor is the resources in that central
program.  Right now in Linux we have Pd which is probably the closet to
it and a bunch of synths that are seperate and different from each
other.  It seems we need a similar program in terms of functionality.
 Ams is probably close, but its not multi-timbral, multi-channel, or is
it.  Like it or not, Reaktor works but I wouldn't go back into that big
money arena again if you gave me the money!
Ken