[linux-audio-user] ogg player for Windows?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Oct 9 15:38:00 EDT 2003

Hallo,
Tim Orford hat gesagt: // Tim Orford wrote:

> what a cool idea!
>
> wouldnt this be a windowmanager specific thing?
> what wm are you using? i guess any decent wm should
> be able to assign an arbitrary keyboard command to
> a program.

Ah, yes, the WM should be able to do that. I never thought of that.
I'm using blackbox which can run any program on any key. So a remote
controlled alsaplayer should be rather easy using libalsaplayer. I'll
have to dig deeper into this.

> how many seconds for the rewind, 10?

I think, I normally do use 10 seconds rewind to get into the speech
again.

ciao