[linux-audio-user] DeMuDi + Debian Testing

Joe Button linux-audio-user at joebutton.co.uk
Fri Oct 10 08:09:01 EDT 2003

On Thursday 09 Oct 2003 10:44 pm, tim hall wrote:
> I'm thinking of moving up to Sarge from Woody. I know DeMuDi works with
> Sid. Does anyone know anything about testing (sarge) that would break the
> DeMuDi packages?

Since the sid packages look to be very old (judging by the ftp server
timestamps) I would expect everything they were depending on to be in Sarge
by now. Can't say for sure though.

Does anyone know much about demudi/Agnula? It looks pretty moribund judging by
the website. I think an audio-centric distro would be a great thing, but I'm
not sure if this one's going anywhere.